ESNDC is raising awareness about lead poisoning caused by lead-based paint used in homes built before 1978.
Children exposed to lead are at risk for learning, health and behavioral problems. Adults exposed to lead are at risk for kidney, blood pressure and fertility problems. Before you remodel your older home, ask for an expert lead inspection. ESNDC can connect homeowners to lead removal services and cover up to 75% of the costs.
For more information, visit: the Minnesota Department of Health and Ramsey County Lead at Home.
ESNDC Home Repair Services
We can help connect you to organizations that provide the following services at reduced cost to qualified homeowners:
- Lead-based paint window replacement
- Correction of lead-based paint hazard
- Debris removal
- Furnace or boiler
- Energy efficient light bulbs
- Water heater insulation siding
- Other home and property maintenance affordability concerns